Anyone that is hoping to learn about where you can buy cameras and take photos in Columbus has come to the right place. Those topics are just the beginning as we have plenty of other related things to get into as the post moves forward.
There probably isn’t a better way for us to begin than with the best local photographers for those who need wedding pictures, graduation pictures, or who just want to capture memories at any special event. Then you can read about photo printing shops where you should be able to develop and print passport photos, brochures, marketing materials or anything and we will discuss photography studios in your area too.
Some reading this might be interested in taking photography classes or maybe you just want to know about places to buy cameras and some repair shops which should sell all the new lenses, cleaning supplies, covers, stands, or other equipment and accessories you might desire.
Places to take beautiful selfies near you will get a shout out before other loosely related subjects like camera phones and security cameras. We will do our best put the right shops in the right lists but since many of these topics are quite correlated some crossover between the lists should be expected.
Be sure to check out the map at the end which can help you figure out where all the Columbus camera and photo places we list are located. To read more posts on cities around the Midwest check out that link.
You can find a photographer in your area for a wedding, graduation, or other special event by contacting:
- GS3 Photography
- Emma Parker Photography
- Karen Evans Pictures
- JD Photography
- Claudine Kosier Photography
- Rosey Red Photography
- Courtney Wilder Photo
- Pearlescent Portraits
- Yarrington Studio
GS3, JD Photography, and Karen Evans Pictures specialize in capturing beautiful and timeless images of weddings in your area. Emma Parker provides commercial and wedding photoshoots.
Claudine Kosier specializes in local senior portraits, headshots, fashion, beauty, branding, and editorial photo sessions. Yarrington Studio also has a ton of experience specializing in corporate headshots, executive portraits, event coverage, and architectural shots.
To get a passport photo printed near you or to just print the selfies off your camera or phone head to:
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center at 5800 Frantz Rd, Dublin
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center at 604 W Schrock Rd, Westerville
- PostNet at 7385 OH-3, Westerville
- Minuteman Press Westerville at 18 Westerview Dr, Westerville
- YesPress Graphics LLC at 515 S State St, Westervillev
All of those options for photo printing in your area are good ones. Color or black and white images should be developed, and they should be able to put them on just about whatever you desire.
Anything from brochures and pamphlets to passport photos to books and posters can be developed and printed by these companies who should also be able to handle wall graphics, digital prints, real estate advertisements, and other marketing materials. Most should also be able to assist with scanning, restorations, enlargements, processing, digital repairs, and more.
Studios For Rent
Renting photography studio space might be possible at:
- Millworks Art Studios at 2020-2046 Leonard Ave
- Matt Reese Productions at 199 S High St
- JCPenney Portraits at 5083 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin
- The Le Rêve Chateau at 133 S State St, Westerville
- Ralphoto Studio at 44 1/2 N State St, Westerville
- Pearlescent Portraits at 14 N State St, Westerville
Both Millworks Art Studios and Matt Reese Productions offer a creative space for local photo and video shoots. Studio rentals for photographers and content creators are also available at The Le Rêve Chateau.
We will be back soon with a list of the best photography classes near you.
Camera Stores & Repair Shops In Columbus
We will be back soon with a list of the best camera stores and repair shops here.
Best Places For Selfies
Some of the best places to take selfies in your area would be:
- Hayden Falls Park at 4335 Hayden Run Rd
- Whetstone Park of Roses at 3923 N High St
- Scioto Audubon Metro Park at 400 W Whittier St
- Grange Insurance Audubon Center at 505 W Whittier St
Both Hayden Falls and Scioto Audubon Metro Park provide endless opportunities for you to connect with nature and have fun in the outdoors. Whetstone Park of Roses has a wide range of plants and more than a mile of concrete walks with benches that create a lovely backdrop for photographs near you.
Where To Buy Camera Phones
These days the cameras on the newest phones can be great and if you want to buy a new one head to:
- Best Buy at 3840 Morse Rd
- Target Mobile at 1892 N High St
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Columbus at 1426 N High St
- Sam’s Club at 5870 Sawmill Rd, Dublin
- iGadget Repair and Recycle at 2779 Martin Rd, Dublin
- Geek Squad at 5800 Britton Pkwy, Dublin
- Verizon Authorized Retailer at 465 S State St, Westerville
- Legit Electronics at 31 Cherri Park Square, Westerville
The highest megapixel camera phones with bluetooth, cheaper budget options, and everything in between can be purchased at any of the above.
You can either buy security cameras or have your home or business looked over after contacting:
- Affordable Home Security ADT Dealer at 2988 N High St #A
- American Services and Protection at 2572 Oakstone Dr
- Elijah Security Intelligence & Investigation at 2525 Tiller Ln
- Ohio Valley Integration Services at 3735 Paragon Dr
- Commercial Security Systems at 875 N High St #300
- Security Cameras of Columbus at 6631 Commerce Pkwy #M, Dublin
- Threenine Security at 545 Metro Pl S #100, Dublin
- Sonitrol at 921 Eastwind Dr, Westerville
- Convergint Technologies at 921 Eastwind Dr #126, Westerville
- Tattletale Portable Alarm System at 6269 Frost Rd, Westerville
If you want to add security cameras to your property contact one of the above. You can also read more of our posts on the best:
- Places To Take Selfies in Cleveland
- Places To Take Selfies in Cincinnati
- Places To Take Selfies in Dayton
- Places To Take Selfies in Pittsburgh
Enjoy Taking Photos With Your New Camera
Hopefully we did a decent job of covering the camera and photo scene near you to the best of our abilities. Whether you were hoping to learn about where to buy cameras, get them repaired, photographers for hire, printing, studios, classes, places to take selfies, camera phones or security we broke it all down.
If you made it all the way to the end you might just know a little something about this local scene yourself. If that is the case please use the comments to tell us if we got anything wrong or to share your own tips.
Either way we hope you enjoy buying cameras and taking photos in Columbus.