Today we will all be going on a deep dive into where you can buy cameras and take photos in Marseilles. Additionally we will try to cover as much as possible on a wide range of related subtopics.
There probably isn’t a better way for us to kick this off than to list the best local photographers for when you need wedding pictures, graduation pictures, or want to capture memories at any special events. Once they have been discussed in detail we will move on to photo printing whether you want to print something off your phone, get a passport photo, need digital marketing materials, or whatever type of printing you might need will be discussed before we pivot to photography studios.
Taking lessons at the best photography classes in your area is a great way to “develop your skills,’ sorry but that corny joke just wrote itself. Even if there aren’t many left these days the best places to buy cameras and repair shops near you will also be discussed. Don’t be surprised if these stores also sell new lenses, cleaning supplies, covers, stands, and more equipment and accessories.
A list of places to take beautiful pictures and selfies will definitely get a shout out plus there will be some quick lists for where to buy some loosely related items like camera phones or security cameras. Many of the places we mention could theoretically go in a few of our lists but we will do our best to put the right shops in the right place and let you know when a place can handle multiple needs.
Expect to find a map for the area towards the end of the post to help you figure out where all the Marseilles camera and photo places we list can be found. And you are all welcome to look through more of our posts on the region at that link if interested.
Commemorate a wedding, graduation, or other special event by hiring a great photographer near you to capture the scene:
Pelcat Daniel provides local wedding photography and videography services. Milie Del specializes in interior, editorial, travel, and food photography.
To get a passport photo printed near you or to just print the selfies off your camera or phone visit:
- Print of Marseille at 45 Boulevard Notre Dame
- CE Service Image and Co at 430 Avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
- Copy-Top at 98 Rue de la République
- Comacess at 27 Boulevard Charles Moretti
- Marki Média at 3 Place de la Corderie Henry Bergasse
- Numaprint at 16 Boulevard de la Pomme
- Magenta Numerique Vassal at 13 Rue Bérard
- Papeo at 107 Boulevard Jeanne d’Arc
- Espace Copies at 170 La Canebière
Each of the above is a good choice for photo printing in your area. They should be able to provide color or black and white pictures and they can probably put them on just about anything you want.
Whether you need developing and printing for passport photos, brochures, pamphlets, books, wall graphics, posters, digital prints, real estate advertisements, other marketing materials, or just about anything they can probably handle it. They should also be able to assist with scanning, restorations, enlargements, processing, digital repairs, and more.
If you have any specific photo printing needs we suggest you look through those links and find a place that offers exactly what you want.
Studios For Rent
You can try to rent photography studio space at:
- Home Studio at 46 Rue du Berceau
- Photographe Marseille at 2ème Étage aux Galeries Lafayette Marseille Bourse
- Stenopia at 38 Avenue du Maréchal Foch
- Torrosian Studio at 75 Avenue du Maréchal Foch
- Imagina at 14 Boulevard de Roux
- Studio de la Plage at 197 Avenue Pierre Mendès France
- Studio Frédéric Blanc at 1 Rue Bénédit
- Keys-Pics Studio at 412 Boulevard National
Photographe is a rental studio that also offers photo lab services and printing in your area and is accessible for people with disabilities. Other studio rentals are available for hire at Stenopia, Torrosian, Imagina, and Frédéric Blanc.
Tout Petit Pixel at 142 Ave de Toulon offers extensive lessons on how to photograph babies and children professionally.
Camera Stores & Repair Shops In Marseilles
Before smartphones this list would have been a lot longer but you can still buy cameras in Marseilles or get them repaired at:
Camara Photo Dock sells photography equipment, snapshot accessories, disposable cameras, full HD, 4K, PRO, all terrain, 360°, and drone camcorders. FNAC sells digital and sports cameras and camcorders in your area.
Best Places For Selfies
Here is a list of great places to take beautiful selfies in your area:
- Sofitel Marseille
- Old Port/Vieux Port of Marseille
- Palais Longchamp
- Le Panier
- Notre Dame de la Garde
- Cathedral La Major
- Cours Julien / Quartier de Noailles
- Vallon des Auffes
- Les Calanques
Where To Buy Camera Phones
These days the cameras on the newest phones can be great and if you want to buy a new one these stores are some solid options:
- Phone Store at 185 Rue de Rome
- Mistral Phone 1 at 1 Rue Maréchal Fayolle
- R.L Mobile at 118 Avenue des Chartreux
The highest megapixel camera phones with bluetooth, cheaper budget options, and everything in between can be purchased at any of the above.
You can either buy security cameras or have your home or business looked over after contacting:
- Jc-Protect at 112 Chemin de la Parette
- Hd-Protech at 61 Cours Lieutaud
- Video Surveillance Direct at 555 Rue Saint-Pierre
- Atrem Vidéosurveillance at 86 Boulevard de la Libération
- TSA Protect at 156 Rue François Mauriac
If you want to add security cameras to your property contact one of the above. You can read more about some other cities like:
- Wedding Photographers & Videographers in Lyon
- Wedding Photographers & Videographers in Monte Carlo
- Wedding Photographers & Videographers in Paris
- Wedding Photographers & Videographers in Barcelona
Enjoy Taking Photos With Your New Camera
We hope that we did a decent job of covering the camera and photo scene near you. Whether you were hoping to learn about where to buy cameras, get them repaired, photographers for hire, printing, studios, classes, places to take selfies, camera phones or security you read about it all.
Anyone that made it all the way to the end you might just know a little something about this local scene yourself. If that is the case please use the comments to tell us if we got anything wrong or to share your own tips.
Either way we hope you enjoy buying cameras and taking photos in Marseilles.