We bet that over the next few minutes you will learn at least a little something about where to buy cameras and take photos in Turin. You will also read about everything we could think to include on the topic at hand.
We will start this off by listing some of the best local photographers for when you need wedding pictures, graduation pictures, or want to capture memories at any special events. After that where to go for photo printing whether you want to print something off your phone, get a passport photo, need digital marketing materials, or whatever will be discussed, and they will be followed up by photography studios.
You can always try to “develop your skills” by taking lessons at the best photography classes in your area, sorry, we really tried to hold that corny joke back but couldn’t. Even if there aren’t many left these days the best places to buy cameras and repair shops near you will also be discussed. You can expect them to also sell new lenses, cleaning supplies, covers, stands, and more equipment and accessories.
After all of that is out of the way it will finally be time to get you out of here with a list of places to take beautiful pictures, plus where you can buy some loosely related items like camera phones or security cameras. Some of the places we mention could definitely be in multiple lists but we will do our best to put the right shops in the right lists and let you know when a place can handle multiple needs.
You can also expect to find a local map at the end of the post to help you figure out where all the Turin camera and photo places we list are located. This region of the world is one that we have written many other guides for in the past for those that are interested.
There is no better way to commemorate a wedding, graduation, or other special event then to have a great photographer near you capture the scene:
- Alessandro Vargiu Photographer
- Torino Foto & Fotografie di Matrimonio
- Joy Photographers
- Davide Verrecchia
- Angelo De Leo
Alessandro Vargiu is a professional photographer who specializes in event reportage, travel, and ceremonies. He’s covered events like the Salone Internazionale del Gusto, Terra Madre, Torino Spiritualita’, Alpi365, Traffic Festival, Biennale Democrazia, Salone del Libro di Torino, Reading Park, Slow Cheese, and Slow Fish.
Torino Foto is a wedding photography business based in Piemonte that specializes solely in wedding photography and videography near you.
You can get all kinds of photos printed at places like:
- Color Print at Corso Appio Claudio 3
- Color Photo Ready at Via Rosario di Santa Fè 37
- Rtp Fotografia at Via Carlo Alberto 11/0
- Foto Reclame at Via Buronzo 7
- Fotodigital Torino at Via Reggio 6/bis
- Europhoto at Corso Siracusa 196
- Eurocolor Torino at Via Zino Zini 56
- Reflex Top Line at Via Governolo 12
- Pazzi Per La Stampa at Via Bologna 101
In 1987 Color Photo Ready was founded by two young partners in their thirties who had a passion for photography. Rtp Fotografia is one of the most cutting-edge photo print stores in the city owing to its gadgets, technical gear, and the presence of a staff that is continuously informed on industry advancements.
Foto Reclame specializes in digital photographic prints, poster and canvas creation, photo retouching, restorations, photomontages, passport photos, scans of photographs, negatives and slides, blown-ups, mourning souvenirs, business cards, personalized calendars, and videotape dubbing with great dedication and experience gained over 70 years of operation.
Europhoto has been in business for over 50 years and has both digital and analog experience.
Studios For Rent
Rent photography studio space at one of these spots if you have serious matters to attend to:
- NST Photo Studio at Via Giovanni Fattori 77
- Mersa Photography Studio at Via Ventimiglia 228
- Puro Studio at Via Giovanni Camerana 11g
- Knowhere Studios at Corso Svizzera 185
- Enrico Scarsi Fotografia at Via Oropa 54/B
Studio Fotografico has a private bathroom with direct access from the posing room, a room with a hydromassage shower cabin, a professional head wash for stylists plus a leisure room with a kitchen where you may take a brief rest in between shoots. Motorcycles are allowed to visit.
Mersa Photography is a photography company that was founded on a passion for portraiture and the world of fashion and clothes. Knowhere Studios is a venue geared for professional photographers and videographers seeking high-level assistance for their projects in addition to beginners wanting to develop their abilities through training courses and seminars.
Get better by taking classes at a photography school in your area or private lessons by contacting:
- Gruppo Fotografico La Mole at Via Antonio Fontanesi, 14A
- Torinese Academy of Photography at Via Giovanni Poggio, 27
Gruppo Fotografico La Mole is a photography school and club and this gives you the advantage of allowing you to maintain your interest by attending the club meetings.
Torinese Academy of Photography provides photographic services, professional equipment and guaranteed support to allow even individuals with little studio experience to participate and improve their achievements. Their experts handle editorial assignments, commercials, model and actor books, portraits, and much more.
Camera Stores & Repair Shops In Turin
Visit one of these stores when you want to buy a new camera or get an old one repaired near you:
- Grande Marvin at Via Carlo Alberto 49
- Il Contatto at Via Orvieto 62/c
- Reflex Top Line at Via Governolo 12
- Riflessi Digital Point at Via Nizza 143
Reflex Top Line is committed to the development of photographic and optical printing. Summer vacation specials on the Sony brand are available at Riflessi Digital Point.
Best Places For Selfies
Here is a list of great places to take beautiful selfies in your area:
- Madama Palace at P.za Castello
- Royal Palace of Turin at Piazzetta Reale 1
- Parco del Valentino at Corso Massimo d’Azeglio
- Egyptian Museum at Via Accademia delle Scienze 6
- Basilica of Superga at Strada Basilica di Superga 73
Where To Buy Camera Phones
The newest cell phones have some really nice cameras these days and you can pick one up at:
- iPhone Usati at Corso Filippo Brunelleschi 97/A
- Negozio Tim at Via Giuseppe Luigi Lagrange 20/F
- Riparazione Cellulari Corso Giulio Cesare at Corso Giulio Cesare
- Telefoniamo at Corso Monte Cucco 1/D
- New Globaltel Negozio at Via Milano 10/G
- Wind at Via Nizza 262
- Negozio Windtre at Via Cernaia 30
You can either buy security cameras or get the services that go along with them at:
- Feniva at Corso Regio Parco
- Spy Tech at Via Ala di Stura
- G.I.S. Gruppo Italia Sicurezza at Corso Filippo Turati
- Gladio Smart Home Security at Str. di S. Mauro
- DS Dimensione Sicurezza at Via Pianezza
- Protex Sicurezza at Via Gottardo
You may also want to check out our posts on:
- Where To Buy Cameras & Accessories in Milan
- Where To Buy Cameras & Accessories in Rome
- Where To Buy Cameras & Accessories in Geneva
- Where To Buy Cameras & Accessories in Monte Carlo
Enjoy Taking Photos With Your New Camera
We hope you learned a little something about cameras and photos in your area today. You read about all kinds of topics like where to buy cameras, get them repaired, photographers for hire, printing, studios, classes, places to take selfies, camera phones or security.
If you stuck around this long you probably have a good grasp on the local photography scene yourself. If so don’t be shy, tell us what we got wrong or share your own tips in the comments.
We hope you have fun buying cameras and taking photos in Turin.