Anyone that is hoping to learn about where you can buy cameras and take photos in Bucharest has come to the right place. Those topics are just the beginning as we have plenty of other related things to get into as the post moves forward.
There probably isn’t a better way for us to begin than with the best local photographers for those who need wedding pictures, graduation pictures, or who just want to capture memories at any special event. Then you can read about Bucharest photo printing shops where you should be able to develop and print passport photos, brochures, marketing materials or anything and we will discuss photography studios in your area too.
Some reading this might be interested in taking photography classes or maybe you just want to know about places to buy cameras and some repair shops which should sell all the new lenses, cleaning supplies, covers, stands, or other equipment and accessories you might desire.
Places to take beautiful selfies near you will get a shout out before other loosely related subjects like camera phones and security cameras. We will do our best put the right shops in the right lists but since many of these topics are quite correlated some crossover between the lists should be expected.
Be sure to check out the map at the end which can help you figure out where all the places we list are located. Here at Cameras4Photos we want to get you the info you are searching for quickly so we better get going.
You can find a local photographer for a wedding, graduation, or other special event by contacting:
You can expect to get excellent fashion art and personal book photos from Catalina Urse.
You can get all kinds of photos printed near you at places like:
- Fotoland at Bulevardul Ion Mihalache 79
- Square Media at Intrarea, Strada Erou Ion Călin 3
- Atelier Foto at Bulevardul Unirii nr. 64
- Kodak Băneasa at Bulevardul Aerogării Nr 29
- Yellow Print Shop at ParkLake Shopping Center
- Ame Design at Strada Dezrobirii 123
- Pozaru Expert at Șoseaua Mihai Bravu 286
- Azero at Strada Constantin Disescu 4
- Alcis Digital Center at Strada V. V. Stanciu 213
- Miva Foto at Strada George Enescu 43
Fotoland Romania offers photographs at a low cost and with a quick turnaround. They also create large-format picture prints, canvas paintings, photo books, posters, customizations, wall decorations, and Facebook or Instagram collages.
Square Media is a workshop for the production of photographic artworks in ultra-chrome technology in large dimensions. Deimagini has been successfully active in the photo laboratory market since 2003. They have continuously invested in technology and have the highest quality Noritsu digital processing equipment.
Azero has specialized in print, display projects, photography exhibitions, and book graphic for the past 17 years.
Studios For Rent
Rent photography studio space at one of these spots if you have serious matters to attend to:
- Soho Studio at Splaiul Unirii 160
- Insight Photo Studio at Strada 11 Iunie 7
- Studio Foto at Strada Nicolae Tonitza 11
- Lightaholic Studios at Piața Presei Libere 1-3
- Alex Galmeanu Studio at Corp B, etaj 1, Șoseaua Fabrica de Glucoză 7
- Claudiu Studio Foto at Bulevardul Unirii 73
Soho Studio has photography, videography, and a space full of fascinating details and endless possibilities in the heart of Bucharest. Insight Photo Studio was founded by two photographers passionate about the multiple possibilities that working in a professional photo studio offers.
Since 1998 Alex Galmeanu has been working in the field of commercial photography. Covers, essays, personality portraits, special projects, and more were published in all Romanian glossy magazines.
Claudiu Studio Photo is a professional photographer working in the studio and on location. Their photo services cover a wide range of genres and styles and they have expertise in a variety of sectors including advertising, public relations, visual psychology, and web media.
Get better by taking classes at a photography school in your area or private lessons by contacting:
- F64 at Bulevardul Unirii 64
- School Photo New Age Photography at Bulevardul Regina Maria Nr. 2
- RGB Photography at Calea Victoriei 120
School Photo New Age Photography covers both technical and artistic aspects of photography beginning with fundamental concepts while progressing to a more in-depth look at specific photographic styles as well as professional processing in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom. Beginner and expert photography classes near you are available at the school.
In February 2008 the RGB Photography School opened its doors with the first photography course that was approved by both the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Education.
Camera Stores & Repair Shops In Bucharest
Visit one of these stores when you want to buy a new camera or get an old one repaired:
- Photosetup Magazin Foto Video at Strada Uranus 98
- I Shoot at Strada Mătăsari 14A
- West Buy at Bulevardul Mircea Vodă 36
- Kamerawerk at Strada Rușchița 7
- Professional Service at Strada Henri Coandă Nr 33
I Shoot is a good place to buy photo-video equipment and accessories including backgrounds, heavy-duty stands, tripods, travel and protection bags, power supplies, underwater housings, and rigs. Professional Service is known for repairs to the shutter, autofocus corrections, repairs to the flash converter and the head, repairing a memory card connector, cleaning services for sensors, mirrors, and targeting.
Best Places For Selfies
Here is a list of great places to take beautiful selfies in your area:
- Cișmigiu Gardens at Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta
- Mogoşoaia Palace at Strada Valea Parcului 1
- Palace of Parliament at Strada Izvor 2-4
- The Arch of Triumph at Piața Arcul de Triumf
- Youth Park at Sector 4
Where To Buy Camera Phones
The newest cell phones have some really nice cameras these days and you can pick one up at:
- Piese Telefoane Mobile at Strada Vaselor 43
- VTA Mobile at Strada Știrbei Vodă nr. 156
- Service Gsm at 503, Bulevardul Ferdinand I 118
- Orange Store at Bulevardul General Gheorghe Magheru Nr.41
- IQ Box Headquarters at Bulevardul Alexandru Ioan Cuza Nr. 32A
You can either buy security cameras or get the services that go along with them at:
- Security Cameras Cctv at Bulevardul Iuliu Maniu 170-174
- Lantec Romania at Strada Inginer Vasile Cristescu 17
- SC General Security at Drumul Între Tarlale
- Dipol Connect at Bulevardul Ghica Tei 81
You can also read more of our posts on:
- Belgrade Camera Repair Shops
- Sofia Camera Repair Shops
- Kiev Camera Repair Shops
- Istanbul Camera Repair Shops
Enjoy Taking Photos With Your New Camera
We hope that we did a decent job of covering the camera and photo scene near you. Whether you were hoping to learn about where to buy cameras, get them repaired, photographers for hire, printing, developing, studios, classes, places to take selfies, camera phones or security you read about it all.
If you read all the way to the end you might just know a little something about this local scene yourself. If that is the case please use the comments to tell us if we got anything wrong or to share your own tips.
Either way we hope you enjoy buying cameras and taking photos in Bucharest.